- Toyota 4Runner (N280) – 2010 to Current
- *Lexus GX 460 (150-Series) – 2010 to Current
- (WIP) Lincoln Aviator – 2020 to Current
Neither of these Land Rovers are really reliable enough to consider owning outside their respective warranty periods, but they’re worth test-driving if only to show what’s possible for the segment when real engineering resources are dedicated.
- Ford Explorer (U625) – 2020 to Current
Unreliable and with appalling build quality issues, the current-generation Explorer is ubiquitous…but that does not mean that it’s good.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (WL) – 2022 to Current
The brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee looks fantastic, and the interior is a big step up from previous generations. Unfortunately, early reports point to massive reliability issues.